- A free workshop on Monday afternoon where I support the students with their creative project. The idea being that everyone can express themselves and create the works they want according to their style, and on their favourite subjects.
Basic materials necessary for each course:
- Watercolours (pots or tubes)
- Fine grain paper 300g (cellulose or cotton)
- A small grey brush (max size 2)
- Transparent tape
- A technical course on Saturday morning where different techniques are approached. The subject on this day is more or less fixed and the work is much more supervised. The idea is to make people discover several facets of watercolour, so that later everyone can produce their own creations using an increasingly complex and rich selection of tools.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for more information. If you wish to be called back, please leave your phone number in the message.
The number of places are limited due to current social distancing measures (the restrictions imposed by the legislations will be respected).